Articles review on the net, revue d'articles sur la toile


Inscription : feeds, flux :
(Atom) Gabriel Real World News

22 juin 2007

Gabriel is a better father the second time around

British singer Peter Gabriel insists he's a better father to his children as an older parent - and is prepared to sideline his career for fatherhood. The former Genesis frontman has a son, Isaac, five, with his second wife Meadbh, as well as two grown daughters, Anna, 32, and Melanie, 30 from his first marriage. But Gabriel admits things have changed since the birth of his youngest child. He says, "I have a different perspective as a 57-year-old. I hope I give up more time to it. I know what my priorities should be. Tomorrow, Isaac is trying a day at this new school in London and I will be late for rehearsals to take him in. I wouldn't have done that the first time round."

Aucun commentaire: